Chief Investment Officer
Damian is responsible for Aware Super’s investment strategy and a team of investment specialists who manage the investment portfolios across all asset classes.
Damian brings over 25 years’ experience managing equity portfolios and investment teams. Between 2012-16 Damian was Chief Investment Officer at Aware Financial Services Australia Limited. He previously headed up Private Portfolio Management for the Macquarie Group, where he was promoted to run that business following a successful tenure as Head of Investment within the same division.
Damian has also held senior positions within Norwich Investment Management and JP Morgan Investment Management.
Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor of Economics Hons, La Trobe University (1992)
- Graduate Diploma, Securities and Financial Planning FINSIA (2003)
- Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute (2002)
- Executive Officer, Aware Super
- ASFA Economic and Investment Policy Council
- CFA Advocacy Council