Important information about your super, pension and investment funds
We’ve made some important changes to the way we invest, including changes to return objectives for some investment options and the way we disclose fees.
We encourage you to read all the details, visit this page and then click on the file ‘Important information for Super, Pension and Investment Funds’.
In this document, you’ll find important information the following topics for Super and Pension Products, and Investment Fund Products:
- Responsible Ownership update
- Death benefit investments
- Your investment fees
- Your management cost
- Important changes to your investment options
- Changes to the return objectives
- Changes to the Strategic Asset Allocations (SAA)
- Standard Risk Measures and minimum suggested investment time frame
Aware Super is the new brand for StatePlus
On 14 September 2020 StatePlus changed its brand name to Aware Super. As part of this rebrand, we’ve made the following changes:
- The name State Super Financial Services Australia Limited has changed to Aware Financial Services Australia Limited.
- The name FSS Trustee Corporation has changed to Aware Super Pty Ltd.
- The name First State Superannuation Scheme has changed to Aware Super.
- The names of our products and services have changed to reflect the new brand. Our annual statements and correspondence will have the new brand look and logo, and former references to StatePlus on our direct debit facility will now appear as Aware.