- Bachelor of Finance
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
I believe that care, understanding, trust and empathy are the foundations for any great financial plan
Chris has worked in the financial services industry since 2008 and focuses on delivering high quality advice to retirees, families and professionals.
As a Financial Planner Chris specialises in the following strategies;
- Retirement advice - ensure that you can meet your retirement lifestyle needs and enjoy life beyond the workforce.
- Investment planning - ensure your portfolio delivers the returns you require to meet lifestyle goals.
- Cash flow management - ensure that you remain on track and are in a position to afford the things you love.
- Estate planning - ensure that your wishes are met and that assets flow seamlessly to loved ones.
In previous roles, Chris has worked as a senior member of a Strategy team, providing strategic and technical support to Financial Advisers across Australia. He has also been an Asset Consultant to a local industry superannuation fund. In a previous life, Chris worked as a qualified Chef both overseas and in the local area for over 10 years.
Born and bred in Lake Macquarie, Chris enjoys an outdoor lifestyle with his wife and three girls. He has a keen interest in travel, food and activities such as tennis, mountain bike riding and bushwalking. He also has a love of investing, with his own portfolio for over 20 years.