- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) (Financial Planning Specialisation)
- Master of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Arts (English Literature & International Finance)
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
I am passionate about empowering people to make smart financial decisions.
Jane Huang is financial planner with over ten years experience in the financial services industry. A passion for helping people led to a career change after time spent as an Accountant and Financial Controller. She currently holds a Master of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts and an Advanced Diploma of Financial Services.
Originally from Shanghai, China, Jane Huang travelled to Australia in 2001, spending time in Sydney and Canberra. She has an impressive resume that features time spent as CPA-qualified accountant and a financial controller for a private entity heavily involved in energy software, and consulting as well as financial planning and financial software.
This experience has led her back to Sydney and to her current role as a financial planner, revealing her passion for helping people become empowered and take control of their future financial security.
A career-driven professional, she balances her work life with an active social life and a love for international travel.