Get smart about your GESB retirement planning
Are you wondering how to make the most of your West State Super and Gold State Super? Do you want to check your retirement planning is on track? You’ve come to the right place.Get started
The Get GESB Smart program is packed with practical tips and tools to guide you through key retirement decisions about your West State Super and Gold State Super. We share real-life experiences from GESB members and our GESB experts to give you the inside track on how to retire well. You’ll be in-the-know and well equipped to answer the big questions about your retirement:
- Should I maximise my benefit or pay off my mortgage early?
- How much should I contribute to my GESB scheme?
- How can I boost my retirement benefit and reduce the tax I pay?
- How can I successfully transition to retirement?
- What’s the best way to manage my money in retirement?
Whilst the content on this site focuses on West State Super and Gold State Super, much of it also applies to GESB Super members.