State Super SASS 'Make the most of your super' webinar
The SASS Make the most of your Super webinar is suitable for all contributing members of the SASS scheme.
The webinar series is in two parts, each of 45 minute durationPart 1
- How SASS works
- Making your contributions to SASS tax effective
- Resigning from a SASS employer and redundancy
- Accessing your SASS retirement benefit
- Sources of income in retirement
- Investing in retirement
For more information on your SASS scheme visit State Super
This easy-to-understand session will help you:
- Learn more about your scheme
- Understand how the decisions you make about your employment and super can affect your retirement benefits
- Understand Centrelink rules and the benefits you may be eligible for
- Find out how a financial plan can help you make the most of your super
Planning for your future
Our financial planners can help you develop a strategy that will guide you through the complexity of investing at different stages of your life, and the ups and downs of investment markets. We’ll help you set a course that ensures you have enough money to suit your personal needs.
Search for a seminar now. Simply let us know which seminar you’re interested in and where you’d like to attend it, and we’ll tell you all about the Aware Super event nearest you. Or, if you prefer, give us a quick call on 1800 620 305.